geronimo-user mailing list archives

From chi runhua <chirun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hudson on geronimo v.3
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2010 03:09:34 GMT
I just tried on G2.2 with the following deployment plan, the hudson.war was
deployed successfully.  While lots of unmarshall exceptions were thrown out
when deploying on G3.0.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-2.0.1">
    <dep:environment xmlns:dep="
http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2">
        <dep:moduleId>
            <dep:groupId>dev.java.net</dep:groupId>
            <dep:artifactId>hudson</dep:artifactId>
            <dep:version>1.384</dep:version>
            <dep:type>war</dep:type>
        </dep:moduleId>
        <dep:inverse-classloading/>
    </dep:environment>
    <context-root>hudson</context-root>

    <security-realm-name>geronimo-admin</security-realm-name>

        <security>
                <role-mappings>
                        <role role-name="admin">
                                <realm realm-name="geronimo-admin">
                                        <principal name="admin"

class="org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoGroupPrincipal"/>

</realm>
                        </role>
                </role-mappings>
    </security>
  </web-app>

You might want to file a JIRA for the issue.

Jeff C