geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stateless Session Bean and @WebService
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2010 14:00:41 GMT

On Nov 11, 2010, at 6:03 AM, Jong Choul Yim wrote:

> Hello.
> I have a problem.
> I am building an stateless session bean which is Webservice enabled.
> the session bean has dependencies on httpclient.
> I put an annotation(which is @WebService) to stateless session bean in order to expose
as a webservices.
> but I got an error which was ClassNotFoundException - httpclient couldn't be loaded.
> and also I got an error saying "[EjbModuleBuilder] JAXWSEJBModuleBuilderExtension.addGBeans()
failed: Unable to generate the wsdl file using wsgen.
> org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Unable to generate the wsdl file using
wsgen.".

> I really tried to figure out this problem, but I couldn't.
> but due to various experiments, I got a little clue which is following description.
>
> <If I just get rid of @WebService annotation from bean class. It works fine.
> I believe this problem is related to WebService thing.>
>
> unfoutunately, I don't know how to solve this problem.

Are you running with a JRE (JRE_HOME) or a JDK (JAVA_HOME)? For web services support, like
this, you must be running Geronimo with a JDK (we use the 'wsgen' command to generate the
necessary wsdl file. If that's not it, we'll need the exception stacktrace in order to diagnose...

--kevan