geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Atomic Integer missing when deploying Grails 1.3.4 application to Geronimo 2.2
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 04:19:51 GMT

On Oct 19, 2010, at 12:57 AM, Jarek Gawor wrote:

> See if adding another filter for org.codehaus.groovy package to
> geronimo-web.xml helps:
>
> <filter>org.codehaus.groovy</filter>

Scott,
Have you had a chance to try Jarek's suggestion? I'd say there's a decent chance it will fix
your problem. If you can't point us to a grails application to test with, I'd think somebody
would take a look. Would be interested to run against Geronimo trunk, also.

> Jarek
>
> On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 5:06 PM, Scott Ryan <sryan737@gmail.com> wrote:

<snip>

>> Do I have a mismatch in the server I am trying to use since groovy has been
>> upgraded in grails recently?

That's what I would assume. Geronimo 2.2 is embeds Groovy 1.5.6.

--kevan