geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Scott Ryan <sryan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Atomic Integer missing when deploying Grails 1.3.4 application to Geronimo 2.2
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 12:34:35 GMT
I have not tried as yet as I am on planes this week.  I intend to try over the weekend as well
as upgrade to 3.0 and try that version of Geronimo as well and will provide feedback as soon
as I have results

Scott Ryan
President/CTO
Soaring Eagle L.L.C.
scott@theryansplace.com
(303) 263-3044

On Oct 20, 2010, at 10:19 PM, Kevan Miller wrote:

> On Oct 19, 2010, at 12:57 AM, Jarek Gawor wrote:
>
>> See if adding another filter for org.codehaus.groovy package to
>> geronimo-web.xml helps:
>>
>> <filter>org.codehaus.groovy</filter>
>
> Scott,
> Have you had a chance to try Jarek's suggestion? I'd say there's a decent chance it will
fix your problem. If you can't point us to a grails application to test with, I'd think somebody
would take a look. Would be interested to run against Geronimo trunk, also.