geronimo-user mailing list archives

From han hongfang <hanhongf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2010 08:09:55 GMT
Hi Ted,

I once encountered this same problem that maven_opts was resetted after mvn
clean install was run. Please check if you have c:\documents and
settings\<username>\mavenrc_pre.bat on your system. If yes, further check if
it set the value of MAVEN_OPTS.

FYI. I can build geronimo trunk (Revision: 1021600) on my windows XP with
maven_opts="-Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m"

Janet

--
Best regards,

Han Hong Fang