geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jia Mao <maojia....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generic Header based authentication
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2010 06:22:12 GMT
Hi

The problem is solved. It is caused by the incorrect configuration in
httpd.conf, which is now changed to the following snippets:

LoadModule headers_module modules/mod_headers.so
<IfModule mod_headers.c>

<Location /demo_properties>

RequestHeader add SM_USER izumi

</Location>

</IfModule>

The “LoadModule headers_module modules/mod_headers.so” is moved ahead and
everything works fine now.

Best wishes,

MAO Jia