geronimo-user mailing list archives

From dsh <daniel.hais...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: How to generate schema logical diagram on Geronimo website?
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2010 21:58:01 GMT
That's how the geronimo tomcat XSD looks like if I load it into the
oxygen editor and export it as HTML:

 -> http://people.apache.org/~dsh/geronimo-tomcat-2.0.1.html

Cheers
Daniel

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 11:41 PM, Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sep 29, 2010, at 5:00 PM, dsh wrote:
>
>> I know XMLSpy does such diagrams, the Oxygen XML editor does them too
>> and probably some kind of Eclipse plugins as well.
>
> Looks like it was Oxygen:
>

> On Jan 29, 2008, at 9:00 AM, Hernan Cunico wrote:
>
>> Hey Tim,
>> If you mean those over http://geronimo.apache.org/schemas-2.1/docs/  ( they are
still baking ;-)  )
>> Most of it is generated with Oxygen, just testing it for now but so far I like the
way it presents the info the most compared to other XSD documentation tools. But Oxygen is
not the whole story there is a lot of additional "home cooking" to make it look the way it
looks there.

>> Cheers!
>> Hernan
>>
>> Tim McConnell wrote:
>>> Howdy to you too Hernan, I really like the HTML and schemaDiagrams you're providing
for those of us who are XSD-impaired. Just curious what tool(s) you're using to generate them
??
includes covering the XML schemas.

although I haven't found any reference to attributes-1.1. Are we still using this schema?