geronimo-user mailing list archives

From chi runhua <chirun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Newbie problem with web.xml
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2010 11:03:12 GMT
I didn't see any problems neither with the geronimo-web.xml nor web.xml
file.  And I just tried on my machine with the exact steps on Geronimo2.2
and it works as expected.

If you were using 3.0M1 or later versions, --inPlace is not supported yet
and we already have a JIRA(1) for it.

Please try with 2.2 or 2.1.* versions.

(1). https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-5488

HTH.