geronimo-user mailing list archives

From fei0x <jlsweet...@gmail.com>
Subject No Plugin's Installable?
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2010 15:33:41 GMT

Hi,
I'm new to Geromino, just trying it out really to see if it could replace
ServiceMix, since ServiceMix has poor web app support at the moment, and
we're looking to build some web applications .

So I'm trying to deploy our apps on Geromino but we require CXF, I saw that
there are some CXF plugins but it appears that all the plugins at:
http://geronimo.apache.org/plugins/geronimo-3.0/ say they are not
installable, is there some setup required to get these plugins? or is this a
bug?

I'm using the 3.0-M1 version of Geronimo in Ubuntu 10.04 with java version
"1.6.0_20"

thanks,
Jeremy