geronimo-user mailing list archives

From KHAksnes <khaks...@gmail.com>
Subject Geronimo as windows service
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2010 09:28:53 GMT

Does geronimosrw for geronimo 2.1.6 honor the memory parameters found on the
Java tab?

The reason why I ask is that I tend to get out of memory errors for a call
when running it against a geronimo server running as windows service but not
against the same server started manually.

When run as web service the geronimo console report
Total memory allocated: 247.5 MB
When run manually it reports: 494,94 MB
The application requires around 290 MB

When running as web service I get out of heap space errors, but not when
running manually
Even setting Initial memory pool to 300 MB and maximum memory pool to 1000
MB fails
The initial memory pool setting to 300 doesn't seem to change what geronimo
console reports as total memory allocated it is still 247.5 MB in other
words less than the initial memory pool setting.

I am running the jetty version of geronimo 2.1.6 on windows.