geronimo-user mailing list archives

From albu77 <albu.cons...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Newbie problem with web.xml
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2010 12:32:41 GMT

Newbie and stupid .. I'm
I put the WEB.INF In the wrong directory

But Now I get another error
C:\Apache\GeronimoEtTomcat\bin>deploy --user system --password manager
deploy --
inPlace c:\Apache\GeronimoEtTomcat\applications
Using GERONIMO_HOME:   C:\Apache\GeronimoEtTomcat
Using GERONIMO_TMPDIR: var\temp
Using JRE_HOME:        C:\Program Files\Java\jre6
2010-09-14 14:17:26,685 ERROR [DeployTool] Error:
org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Unable to deploy
applications: A
pp client module jar does not contain a manifest:
c:\Apache\GeronimoEtTomcat\app
lications

        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.CommandDeploy.runCommand(CommandDe
ploy.java:45)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.CommandDistribute.executeOnline(Co
mmandDistribute.java:149)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.CommandDistribute.execute(CommandD
istribute.java:125)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.DeployTool.execute(DeployTool.java
:168)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.util.MainConfigurationBootstrapper.main(Ma
inConfigurationBootstrapper.java:45)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.cli.AbstractCLI.executeMain(AbstractCLI.java:65)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.cli.deployer.DeployerCLI.main(DeployerCLI.java:31
)

But when I download the war it works

So I'm Sorry I have really to dig into it

Many Thanks

Alain