Hi,
Is there a way to use substitution variables when defining gbeans in geronimo-web.xml? For example, I would like to define a SharedLib for our application with an APP_HOME variable that points to the actual location of files on the user's filesystem:

<gbean name="SharedLib" class="org.apache.geronimo.system.sharedlib.SharedLib">
<attribute name="libDirs">${APP_HOME}/lib</attribute>
<attribute name="classesDirs">${APP_HOME}/conf</attribute>
<reference name="ServerInfo">
<name>ServerInfo</name>
</reference>
</gbean>

I've tried setting an APP_HOME environment variable as well as passing APP_HOME as a Java system property. I even tried org.apache.geronimo.config.substitution.APP_HOME but that seems to be specific to config.xml.

Thanks,

Anil Chawla