The url for the latest snapshot is
And we do have plan for a new 2.2.2 release, it should be out soon.

2010/8/16 <>

I am currently porting an application from jboss to geronimo and I am
encountering problems when calling a web-service:

 java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: wrong number of arguments: The bean
encountered a non-application exception; nested exception is:
       java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: wrong number of arguments
       at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(
       at org.apache.geronimo.axis2.ejb.EJBMessageReceiver.receive(EJBMessageRe
       at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(
       at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostReq
       at org.apache.geronimo.axis2.Axis2WebServiceContainer.processXMLRequest(
       at org.apache.geronimo.axis2.Axis2WebServiceContainer.processPOSTRequest
       at org.apache.geronimo.axis2.Axis2WebServiceContainer.doService2(Axis2We
       at org.apache.geronimo.axis2.Axis2WebServiceContainer.doService(Axis2Web

I think the issue is similar to the problem mentioned here:

It occurs independently of using axis2 or cxf. I am using geronimo-2.2
with tomcat with jdk 6.

The proposed solution was to get a 2.2.1 snapshot, however, I could not
find such a snapshot release. Have I to build it myself by using maven? Is there possibly some other workaround?

Best regards and thanks,