geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Substitution variables in gbean attribute value
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2010 15:45:32 GMT
You could NOT use the substitution directly in geronimo-web.xml, but you
might try a workaround solution below, it should work :-)

a. After deploying your application into the server, then stop the server.
b. Open the var/config/config.xml, and find the segment for your
application.
c. Let's take the SharedLib as an example, add a xml fragment like :
    <gbean name="SharedLib">
        <attribute name="libDirs">${APP_HOME}/lib</attribute>

<attribute name="classesDirs">${APP_HOME}/conf</attribute>
    </gbean>
d. add the APP_HOME and its real value in the
var/config/config-substitutions.properties
e. Start the server, now it should use the value configured in the

--
Ivan