geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem starting geronimo
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2010 08:57:20 GMT
Could you check that what is the actual JRE version in the log file
var/log/geronimo.log ?
There should something like :
INFO  [Log4jService]   JVM in use        = ****

>From the exception message, it seems that it is caused by JRE loads an old
jaxb 2.0 api.
One solution is to upgrade the JRE on that machine, another solution is to
download the jaxb 2.1 api package and place it in the endorsed directory,
which is suggested by the exception message.

--
Ivan