hi,

Thanks.

As you say below, the node surviving node continues to work fine when I "kill -9" the other. My problem is that when I do a "graceful" shutdown of the node that contains the "MasterConfigurationStore". When I do this it not only shuts down the node and obviously that node's application, but it also shuts down the application on the surviving node. This is a problem.

Ron

"viola.lu [via Apache Geronimo]" ---07/23/2010 08:23:49 PM---hi, WADI is targeted for exceptional case such as

From: "viola.lu [via Apache Geronimo]" <[hidden email]>
To: Ronald J Owens/Seattle/IBM@IBMUS
Date: 07/23/2010 08:23 PM
Subject: Re: Farming-Application stops On All Nodes When "Master" Instance is Stopped

hi,
WADI is targeted for exceptional case such as
"ctl-c" , "kill -9" shutdown web container, if you directly shutdown server, it won't replicate session.
You can refer to section
"What are WADI's goals?" of wadi page: http://wadi.codehaus.org/faq.html#status, for your convenience, i pasted it here:
What are WADI's goals? [08/06/04]

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 3:22 AM, rjowens <[hidden email]> wrote:

--
viola

View message @ http://apache-geronimo.328035.n3.nabble.com/Farming-Application-stops-On-All-Nodes-When-Master-Instance-is-Stopped-tp990659p991347.html