In G2.2, you need to add a dependency of your security realm in the deployment plan.

Jeff

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 11:27 PM, chi runhua <chirunhua@gmail.com> wrote:
Could you show us the page you were referring to?

Jeff

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 6:23 PM, Michael Richter <ttmrichter@gmail.com> wrote:
There's a note on the web site on how to get Geronimo and Hudson to work together but the configuration provided doesn't seem to work -- the geronimo-web.xml format used there seems to be different from 2.2's format.  Are there any notes or tips available on how to get Hudson integrated with Geronimo 2.2?  I tried to use the plan creator and was far more successful but got stymied at the end by the system complaining about "realms".

--
"Perhaps people don't believe this, but throughout all of the discussions of entering China our focus has really been what's best for the Chinese people. It's not been about our revenue or profit or whatnot."