Not sure I understand your question correctly, if you mean that a generic name like "security" is used in the geronimo-web.xml for the realm name, and in the deployment time, you wish that the real security realm will be changed with the current web context name, I am afraid that it is impossible. might be other guys could have good ideas.

If your project is built with maven, I think that you might use placeholder in the xml file, maven plugin could help you to update those values while assembling the web application.