geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Knut Aksnes-NOR <Knut.Aks...@jeppesen.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE]Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.1.6 release
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 09:26:49 GMT
My problem are that installing GEP with a clean eclipse installation is a huge job as I depends
on lots of different plugins, some of them tricky to install from my job location due to network
problems, so I want to try uninstall/reinstall first.
My problem is that I can't find how to uninstall. The Geronimo 2.2 Eclipse plugin lists under
'Features' and 'Plug-ins' but no under 'Installed Software' under Eclipse Installation Details.
Unfortunately 'Installed Software' is the only one containing an Uninstall button. :(
Originally I did install the 2.2 plugin via 'Download additional server adapters' from the
'New Server' wizard.
From: Delos [mailto:daition@gmail.com]
Sent: 23. juli 2010 07:50
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE]Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.1.6 release

If you install 2.2 plugin in deployable mode, you can just replace the old plugins with new
ones.
For updatesite mode, you can try uninstall 2.2 plugin first, then install the new one. But
it's not recommended, because there is often some strange issues when you install the new
plugins.So you'd better install GEP with a clean eclipse installation.