geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Knut Aksnes-NOR <>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE]Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.1.6 release
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2010 12:15:47 GMT
How do I install it when I already have the 2.2 plugin installed on Helios?
The 2.2 plugin doesn't work well with 2.1.5 and 2.1.6 (deployment doesn't work)
From: Delos []
Sent: 21. juli 2010 10:22
Subject: [ANNOUNCE]Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.1.6 release

The Apache Geronimo project is pleased to announce the available of Apache Geronimo Eclipse
Plugin v2.1.6. It supports Geronimo 2.1.6 server and Eclipse 3.6(Halios).

Visit the links to GEP 2.1.6 release notes:

The new version have been available through eclipse update site now.

For manual installation, GEP 2.1.6 can be downloaded from

A big THANK YOU to all that contributed to this release!  Great work everyone!

Best Regards,

View raw message