geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: tutorial for developing portlets for jetspeed2 and deploying to geronimo 2.1/2.2
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2010 22:10:02 GMT
Hi James,

As far as I know no one has gotten jetspeed 2 running on geronimo 2.x.  I've wanted to for
years but have never had enough time to do the work.  I'd be happy to give you advice if you
want to try it but won't have much time to help solve problems for a couple months at least.

thanks
david jencks

On Jul 28, 2010, at 2:53 PM, James Yu wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> [Sent a message before subscribing to mailing list and not sure if it gets throught,
so I am sending it again... please ignore if this is a duplicate.]

> I've searched on google for a while and found only info on integrating jetspeed2 to geronimo1.x.
> I also notice that maven provides template for developing jetspeed2 portlets, but the
template is for tomcat deployment.
> Therefore I am looking for tutorial or guide that I can follow for developing jetspeed2
portlets and deploying the application to geronimo 2.1/2.2.