geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Delos <dait...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE]Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.1.6 release
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 05:50:08 GMT
If you install 2.2 plugin in deployable mode, you can just replace the old
plugins with new ones.
For updatesite mode, you can try uninstall 2.2 plugin first, then install
the new one. But it's not recommended, because there is often some strange
issues when you install the new plugins.So you'd better install GEP with a
clean eclipse installation.

--
Best Regards,

Delos