geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic realms
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2010 09:26:49 GMT
Not sure I understand your question correctly, if you mean that a generic
name like "security" is used in the geronimo-web.xml for the realm name, and
in the deployment time, you wish that the real security realm will be
changed with the current web context name, I am afraid that it is
impossible. might be other guys could have good ideas.

If your project is built with maven, I think that you might use placeholder
in the xml file, maven plugin could help you to update those values while
assembling the web application.

--
Ivan