geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Michael Richter <ttmrich...@gmail.com>
Subject Geronimo v2.2 and Hudson
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2010 10:23:51 GMT
There's a note on the web site on how to get Geronimo and Hudson to work
together but the configuration provided doesn't seem to work -- the
geronimo-web.xml format used there seems to be different from 2.2's format.
 Are there any notes or tips available on how to get Hudson integrated with
Geronimo 2.2?  I tried to use the plan creator and was far more successful
but got stymied at the end by the system complaining about "realms".

--
"Perhaps people don't believe this, but throughout all of the discussions of
entering China our focus has really been what's best for the Chinese people.