geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic realms
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2010 07:45:38 GMT
In the geronimo-web.xml file, there is a xml entry named
security-realm-name, which is used to specify which realm will be used for
the web application, it should be the gbean name of the realm.
Yes, there is also a xml entry named realm-name of the login-config, AFAIK,
it will only used to show on the popping logon window of the browser.

--
Ivan