geronimo-user mailing list archives

From James Yu <cyu...@gmail.com>
Subject tutorial for developing portlets for jetspeed2 and deploying to geronimo 2.1/2.2
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2010 21:53:29 GMT
Hi folks,

[Sent a message before subscribing to mailing list and not sure if it gets
throught, so I am sending it again... please ignore if this is a duplicate.]

I've searched on google for a while and found only info on integrating
jetspeed2 to geronimo1.x.
I also notice that maven provides template for developing jetspeed2
portlets, but the template is for tomcat deployment.
Therefore I am looking for tutorial or guide that I can follow for
developing jetspeed2 portlets and deploying the application to geronimo
2.1/2.2.
One more thing, I usually work in Eclipse.

Thank you for your help.

This is a UTF-8 formatted mail
James C.-C.Yu