geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kees van Veen <kees.vanv...@kewill.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic realms
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2010 09:07:34 GMT
Ivan wrote:
> In the geronimo-web.xml file, there is a xml entry named
> security-realm-name, which is used to specify which realm will be used
> for the web application, it should be the gbean name of the realm.
It is, in my case, but that lists the 'generic' realm for my
application. But deploy time I would like that realm to be specific to
my deployed context.
> Yes, there is also a xml entry named realm-name of the login-config,
> AFAIK, it will only used to show on the popping logon window of the
> browser.
Is that the realm-name of the web.xml you're referring to ? I've set
that to the 'generic' name as well. How can I get that to be context
specific ?