geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: inplace deployment and persistence.xml
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2010 16:38:45 GMT
Unfortunately I don't have time to look into this soon.  I would guess that the PersistenceUnitBuilder
is not actually scanning your in-place ear for the persistence.xmls.  I would investigate
this by putting some breakpoints in the PersistenceUnitBuilder and seeing what happens when
I deploy the inplace ear.

Could you file a jira issue for this?  Any info you may be able to get by debugging, or even
better a patch to fix it would be great!

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO

thanks
david jencks