geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Łukasz Budnik <>
Subject Re: EJB in Apache Geronimo : Java client invokation
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2010 15:07:35 GMT
Hi there,

First of all try this:

tail -f geronimo.out

it will tell you everything.

Also, you may want to try Geronimo Console, Debug Views -> JNDI Viewer

Do you absolutely must not use default names and mappings? I'm just
using @Stateless and @Remote annotations and I don't have any problems
with remote access.

For example, in my integration tests I retrieve remote SLSB this way:

Properties env = new Properties();
		env.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "ejbd://localhost:4201");
		ctx = new InitialContext(env);
		broker = (RemoteProcessInvocationBroker) ctx

RemoteProcessInvocationBroker is a remote interface,
RemoteProcessInvocationBrokerImpl is a class implementing it, and
RemoteProcessInvocationBrokerImplRemote is its JNDI name.