geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Billy Vandory <>
Subject Geronimo 2.x hanging during deployment of ear file
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 06:50:10 GMT

I have an ear, with a web app project, its basically bare, except its using
SPRING and STRUTS2.  When I say bare, there's 1 jsp and a few classes.

I cant deploy the app, if I deploy it, Geronimo just hangs, forever. I
thought I had reverted my web.xml back to an its original, but its still
hanging.  I dont know what information I can provide since its not logging
and when i log into the console, it just shows the left nav menu and it
doesnt complete the web response.  This is the first time i've seen anything
like this. I tried deploying through GEP and when that sticks at 45% i tried
deploying using 'deploy' .. I can't even break out of the deploy script.

My backend deploys correctly.

Tell me what I can provide?
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at

View raw message