Thanks David and Forrest. I obviously copied the wrong url from your first note Forrest, so it was my mistake.

I now have the correct directory structure. But I'm getting the following error when I build from gsamplestrunk:

[ERROR] FATAL ERROR

Project ID: unknown

Reason: Could not find the model file 'G:\geronimo\gsamplestrunk\samples\javaee6
\restfulorder-javaee6'. for project unknown

The directory exists with several files, but not this one. Do I need to get it from somewhere else.

Thanks - Dianne