geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Forrest Xia <forres...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DayTrader on Tomcat
Date Thu, 06 May 2010 15:10:50 GMT
Hi Dianne,

What code base you are working on? Recently I copy daytrader into Geronimo
samples trunk for future maintanence, the new URL is
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/samples/trunk/samples/daytrader/

If you get code from there, you can follow these steps to get a war which
could be deployed into Tomcat:
1. svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/samples/trunk/gsamplestrunk
2. cd gsamplestrunk && mvn install -N && cd samples && mvn install
-N && cd
daytrader && mvn install
3. then check daytrader/assemblies/web/daytrader-web-jdbc/target for the war
file, follow the daytrader/assemblies/web/daytrader-web-jdbc/README to
deploy to Tomcat

Forrest