geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Any help for a total newbie with installation?
Date Sun, 16 May 2010 17:37:07 GMT
Hi Steve,

I personally have never run into this particular problem.  I wonder if there is something
odd about the crypto in your java installation.

Could you tell us..

java -version

echo $JAVA_HOME

which geronimo you are using (2.2?)

the stack trace (you might need to include something like -vv in the command line)

BTW for 2.2 I always start the server with bin/gsh geronimo/start-server  as I find it produces
more comprehensible output than the scripts most other people seem to like.

thanks
david jencks