geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MDB error?
Date Sun, 02 May 2010 12:50:52 GMT

On Apr 30, 2010, at 4:05 AM, B'lue wrote:

> I deploy samples jms-mdb-ear in geronimo2.1.5 ,can get correct result.
> But after restart geronimo server,MDB don't get massage.

Want to verify how you're using the sample. You install the sample, submit an order, and see
that the "order" message has been received by the MDB. You then restart the Geronimo server,
submit a new order, and the "order" message is never received by the MDB? That would certainly
be an issue. Just ran a test to verify and I'm not seeing that problem. jms-mdb sample works
well for me before and after restart.

--kevan