geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Dianne Richards <diann...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DayTrader on Tomcat
Date Thu, 13 May 2010 14:24:55 GMT
I downloaded everything after Forrest posted that the new samples were ready
and finally got a clean build of DayTrader. But, now I'm having problems
running it on Tomcat. I noticed that there were 3 war files, so I tried
several combinations, unsuccessfully. When I run startup with just the
daytrader-web-jpa-3.0-SNAPSHOT.war, it tells me that it needs
daytrader-web-jdbc-3.0-SNAPSHOT. So, I added that war file and got no
startup errors. But, when I try to start daytrader, I get "*The requested
resource (/daytrader) is not available."* So, I added the
daytrader-war-3.0-SNAPSHOT.war. I get the following startup error:

SEVERE: Error listenerStart
May 13, 2010 9:21:05 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Context [/daytrader-war-3.0-SNAPSHOT] startup failed due to previous
err
ors

So, the first question is, which war files need to be deployed? Second, what
do I need to do to get past the problems? Or is there a bug here?