geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin Winterton" <kwinter...@mercuri.ca>
Subject Running a non web java application
Date Wed, 05 May 2010 17:10:50 GMT
Hi,

I have designed a Java application that runs like its own server and has
php websites communicating directly with it.  I was just wondering if
there was any way I could use Geronimo to run this application on
Geronimo, and if so were I should put it.  It was designed in eclipse
just as a Java Project, and when exported is made into a JAR file.  Is
it possible to use Geronimo to host an application like this, or can it
only be used for things like servlets, JSP and EJBs.

Please let me know if you need more information, I've already tried
section.

Thanks,

Kevin