geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: issue deploying webapp with security realm
Date Mon, 24 May 2010 16:36:11 GMT
This should work the way you want it to.  I don't see anything wrong with your configuration,
but my eyes are not an xml validator :-)

Could you see what happens if you put the security realm gbean in the geronimo-web.xml?
Also, just for reference could you paste the stack trace you are getting?

There is a configuration change you have to make if you want to use your own security realm
with (remote) ejb access, but that doesn't sound like your situation.

If you can provide a sample app to demonstrate the problem that would be very helpful.

thanks
david jencks