geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Cristian Botiza <Cristian.Bot...@endava.com>
Subject RE: Question on @EJB and JNDI lookup
Date Tue, 04 May 2010 21:51:26 GMT
Yes, local interfaces.
Just that I'm using the interface name '...Local' when calling JNDI.
By the way, CXF is deployed standalone, I added the JARs in the repository. This may explain
the issue.
However, my question is about servlets (the plain old servlets) and @EJB annotation. Could
the injected EJB object (proxy) be undeployed?

Many thanks
________________________________
From: David Jencks [david_jencks@yahoo.com]
Sent: 04 May 2010 19:54
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: Question on @EJB and JNDI lookup

I'd need more details to understand what might be going on here.  If you are using POJO web
services under the cxf that is installed in geronimo and looking the ejb up in java:comp/env....
then the two approaches should work identically.  I'm also assuming that the ejb is running
in the same geronimo instance and you are using local interfaces (although this should not
affect anything).

david jencks