THanks - all the best with the recovery!

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 9:03 AM, kevan [via Apache Geronimo] <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Apr 11, 2010, at 9:41 PM, techlogix wrote:

> http://geronimo.apache.org/documentation.html
>
> All links from this page is broken. This is probably an issue worth looking
> at so that people can read the documentation properly before posting
> questions.
>
> Is there an alt link ?

Hi
The ASF Confluence system is currently down. Sorry for the inconvenience, but we don't currently have an alternate site.

There was a security breach on ASF systems that was discovered on Friday, last week. Our Jira, Bugzilla, and Confluence systems were, or might have been, compromised. The ASF Infrastructure team has been working very hard to restore these systems. So, far Jira is back online. Hopefully we'll see Bugzilla and Confluence recovered shortly.

--kevan

--