On Apr 25, 2010, at 12:37 PM, Bill Stoddard wrote:

On 4/22/10 6:36 AM, Vijaya Maddela wrote:

Hi All,

How can I get dump of “Apache Geronimo Documentation” ?

I would like to use documentation @ offline.

Since no one has replied, thought I'd pass along an idea.  WebSphere Community Edition is IBM's distribution of Apache Geronimo (Tomcat + Axis2 bundle).  CE is virtually identical to Geronimo.  The IBM team writes a lot of the Geronimo documentation and  offline bundles of the CE doc can be found here:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/wasce/V2.1.1/en/offline-documentation.html

Not precisely what you were asking for, but pretty close. Hope it's useful.