Hello All, I am trying to use a ejb which insert/update a database and have configured the ejb to handle container managed transaction. SampleEJB * RequiresNew The auto commit has been set to false, when I am trying to insert a row, from the application client (within the same server, same ear actually), there is no exception, but when I check the database, the record is not shown in the tables. When the app. server is shut down, the records is shown in the database table. This good scenario is not working. Only after this works successfully, I will try for thr roll back scenario. Has anybody seen a simialr situation? Any workarounds?? Anshuk