geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Ashish Jain <ashja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis 1.5.1 and Axis 1.3 incompatibilities
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2010 10:45:25 GMT
Please ignore the error I have poster earlier this is the error I hit.

16:12:02,468 ERROR [WarBasedAxisConfigurator] Clustering implementation
class or
g.apache.axis2.clustering.tribes.TribesClusterManager not found
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: Clustering implementation
class
 org.apache.axis2.clustering.tribes.TribesClusterManager not found
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.ClusterBuilder.buildCluster(ClusterBuilde
r.java:73)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.AxisConfigBuilder.populateConfig(AxisConf
igBuilder.java:169)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.populateAxisConfiguratio
n(DeploymentEngine.java:615)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.WarBasedAxisConfigurator.<init>(WarBasedA
xisConfigurator.java:146)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.initConfigContext(AxisSer

I have tried using hidden classes explicitly specifying the class but I
still hit the same error.

Any pointers will be helpful.