geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Geronimo Documentation
Date Sun, 25 Apr 2010 20:13:14 GMT

On Apr 25, 2010, at 12:37 PM, Bill Stoddard wrote:

> On 4/22/10 6:36 AM, Vijaya Maddela wrote:
>>
>> Hi All,
>> How can I get dump of “Apache Geronimo Documentation” ?
>>
>> I would like to use documentation @ offline.
> Since no one has replied, thought I'd pass along an idea.  WebSphere Community Edition
is IBM's distribution of Apache Geronimo (Tomcat + Axis2 bundle).  CE is virtually identical
to Geronimo.  The IBM team writes a lot of the Geronimo documentation and  offline bundles
of the CE doc can be found here:

> http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/wasce/V2.1.1/en/offline-documentation.html
>
> Not precisely what you were asking for, but pretty close. Hope it's useful.

the dangers of cross-posting to multiple mailing lists. Responses often only go to one of
the mailing lists...

Here was Jeff's response:

On Apr 22, 2010, at 10:01 AM, chi runhua wrote:

> Go to https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/dashboard.action and select the Browse space
Icon right after Apache Geronimo v2.2.