geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Question about developing Gbeans
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2010 06:45:32 GMT
All the operations on the object are exposed through the gbean info.  I thought all the attributes
were too, whether or not they are declared, but I am less sure of that.

What exactly is the problem you are having?  Do you want to prevent people from calling certain
methods through jmx, or does exposing the gbean as an mbean fail completely?

thanks
david jencks