geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue starting Geronimo v2.2
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 14:30:02 GMT

On Apr 17, 2010, at 5:28 PM, Marshall Crocker wrote:

> It's also been my experience that paths with spaces do not work well with geronimo either.
 That was with earlier versions so it may not be a problem any longer.  Best to save yourself
some trouble anyway and just drop in c:\

I ran some very simple G 2.2 tests on Windows XP over the weekend. Starting the server and
deploying apps worked fine for me.

XP, of course, avoids permission problems. However, if there are problems with paths containing
space characters, I would like to see these identified and fixed. Not saying it's wrong to
run from c:\, but would like to be sure that it's possible to run from c:\Program Files\,
also...

--kevan