geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.2 Documentation Broken Links
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2010 13:03:15 GMT

On Apr 11, 2010, at 9:41 PM, techlogix wrote:

> http://geronimo.apache.org/documentation.html
>
> All links from this page is broken. This is probably an issue worth looking
> at so that people can read the documentation properly before posting
> questions.
>
> Is there an alt link ?

Hi
The ASF Confluence system is currently down. Sorry for the inconvenience, but we don't currently
have an alternate site.

There was a security breach on ASF systems that was discovered on Friday, last week. Our Jira,
Bugzilla, and Confluence systems were, or might have been, compromised. The ASF Infrastructure
team has been working very hard to restore these systems. So, far Jira is back online. Hopefully
we'll see Bugzilla and Confluence recovered shortly.

--kevan