geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Johannes Weberhofer, Weberhofer GmbH" <off...@weberhofer.at>
Subject Additional Parameters using TranQL Local Resource Adapter and MySQL
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2010 19:15:40 GMT
I have a question related to the Geronimo 2.2 MySQL connector:

Is there a way to define additional connection-parameters for database-pools using the TranQL
Local Resource Adapter? I need specifically the "characterEncoding=utf8" parameter whilst
connecting to a MySQL database. The JDBC connect-string looks like: jdbc:mysql://localhost/eusodanoe?characterEncoding=utf8
.

Another issue I have is how to enforce an SSL connection on the postgres driver ( ?ssl=true&sslfactory=org.postgresql.ssl.NonValidatingFactory
).

I hope, somebody can help me!

Best regards,
Johannes Weberhofer