geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Paul Wong <mr.pcw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Tranql Oracle connector with SSL enabled
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 21:48:28 GMT
Hi David:

I have attached the patch (diff file) to the issue
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/TQL-24.

Basically, I used LocalRACMCF.java as reference to modify LocalMCF.java.

However,the delimiter is "$" instead of ",".

So the sample input would be something like
"oracle.net.ssl_cipher_suites=(SSL_DH_anon_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA,
SSL_DH_anon_WITH_RC4_128_MD5)$MaxLimit=10"

Please advice.

Thanks a lot.

Paul