geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Anshuk <Anshuk_Chaudh...@infosys.com>
Subject geronimo 2.1.4 container managed transaction
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2010 20:11:09 GMT

Hello All,

I am trying to use a ejb which insert/update a database and have configured
the ejb to handle container managed transaction.

         SampleEJB
          *

       RequiresNew

The auto commit has been set to false, when I am trying to insert a row,
from the application client (within the same server, same ear actually),
there is no exception, but when I check the database, the record is not
shown in the tables. When the app. server is shut down, the records is shown
in the database table.

This good scenario is not working. Only after this works successfully, I
will try for thr roll back scenario.

Has anybody seen a simialr situation?
Any workarounds??

Anshuk