geronimo-user mailing list archives

From easyl <>
Subject looking for some suggestion for setting AMQ across multiple JVMs
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2010 09:11:33 GMT

At the moment I run multiple applications (EAR with MDB) in a single

I am trying to run applications on different Geronimo (i.e. on different
JVM) within one physical machine.

server \--- Geronimo1 \--- appA
           \                      \--- appB
             \--- Geronimo2 --- appC

appA, appB and appC send/receive JMS to/from each other.

Can someone give me some suggestion?

do I need one or more than one broker? should I set a broker for each
what kind of transport should I use? is simple VM possible?
is there any example of setting up such AMQ?

Sent from the Users mailing list archive at

View raw message